We get access to some personal information in the course of interaction with clients of our project. We understand the desire of our investors to maintain the confidentiality of their personal data, therefore, we carry out all security measures in the process of collecting information, during its storage and processing. In this document, we will introduce you what kind of data becomes available to us, how we receive it, ensure the safety of storage and in which cases we can transfer it to third parties.
We can obtain the following information about a client, while he visits our site and uses its functionality::
- IP address, location data, browser type and operating system
- Data that the client himself transmits to us during registration and investment activities - for example, login, password, email address, payment details.
- Information about the pages visited, the amount of time spent on the site.
This data is not personal information that reveals a specific identity and cannot be used to deanonymize a client. All information is transmitted over a secure connection and cannot be viewed by third parties. All collected data is stored in encrypted form on the company's servers and no third parties are involved in the processing or storage of information about our clients
The company does not transmit data about its clients, except as required by law. All data obtained can be used by us purely within the boundaries of investment relations with the client and are not used by company employees for other purposes.
The use of client information is allowed in a number of cases:
- When the company performs actions indicated by investment conditions - for example, withdrawing profits to the investor’s wallet.
- In client identification process during authorization to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- Informing about company events, accrual or withdrawal of profit (via messages to the client’s email address).
- Evaluation of the convenience of the interface, features of the client’s interaction with the site
- Collection of statistics to improve advertising performance
3rd Party Disclosure
Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred,
or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of
the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product
or service requested by the customer.
Private Information Security
For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on
our servers. Our payment gateway provider, keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information
and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates,
and/or related product or service information, etc.